|Contributor Log In|
|Benefits||Commission Schedule||Submission Guide||Contributor Agreement||Registration Form|
If Images is a UK based stock photography provider. We are looking for talented individuals, who are exploring new ways and opportunities to commercialise their creative work, to join our growing image library. We offer excellent benefits and flexibility to our contributors.
We provide a flexible, zero-investment, convenient service, that connects you directly to a diverse range of potential customers. You will benefit from a dedicated Internet presence and the support of our sales, marketing and technical staff. Our flexible business approach will allow you to have a full control of your on-line image library.
Excellent commission rates
- 65% of the sale value goes to the contributor with no up-front costs and no storage fees.
- Non-exclusive contract allows you greater freedom with your creative work and investment.
- You can choose between Rights Managed and Royalty Free sales models, and between several pricing structures for Royalty Free images. Our on-line system offers you a simple way to setup and modify image properties in real-time.
- As a contributor you will have unrestricted any-time commission withdrawal (subject to bank fees) with no minimum cleared funds.
- Easy to use account management features enable you to track every image sale.
Technical and creative support
- Our in-house team will catalogue your images and publish them on-line.
- Quick processing of submissions means shorter time to market your work.
- Access to an ever-growing, global customer base via our web site with support of our sales and marketing.
- Ongoing promotion of contributors and their work through various marketing activities (brochures, advertisements, on-line search engines, etc.)
How to become our contributor
- Register on-line.
- Submit 10 to 20 digital files on a CD/DVD (images should be saved as RGB TIFF files).
- If your images pass our quality control, we will notify you and activate your on-line account. If the images do not pass, we will send you a full explanation of why they have failed and how to alter and submit new images.